Acid Reflux is also called esophagitis. The acid in the stomach may back up at the esophagus in severely and frequently is known as acid reflux. The symptoms are usually seen in heartburn and feeling of sensation to have acid reflux. People use a lot of prescribed medications for easing this problem. But herbal treatment is recommended without side effects.
Herbal Tea: This is one of the best known herbal remedies to ease acid flux ailment. It can decrease the affect of acid in the stomach. Peppermint, aniseed and lavender is used in tea to get relief. Mix three herbs to boil in two and a half cup of water and add a bit of honey to drink in the morning and at night to have relief.
Cinnamon: This is an antiseptic and a trusted antacid for acid reflux, cold and flu. Make a bread toast spread some butter and cinnamon with cardamom on it. Chew this bread completely before swallowing it to get full result.
Chicory Root Tea: This is very bitter herb for acid flux treatment, which contains endive and escarole. Make a tea of it by boiling one and half cup of this herb to drink as a tea, to mitigate and get relief from acid reflux and heartburn.
Grapefruit: The skin of organic grapefruit is better known herbal remedies for acid reflux. Even dry outer skin of grapefruit is taken to get cured from this disease. This dried skin can be chewed any time a person feels like having acid reflux inflammation or heartburn.
Pineapples: This herb is really very effective remedy for acid reflux. It is very rich in enzymes which can improve the digestion, mitigate inflammation and healing process may be speeded up. Fresh pineapples and its juice is rich in enzymes. Don’t drink bottled or canned fruit juices to avoid making condition worse.
Tips to Cure Acid Reflux Naturally
- A glass of cold whole milk gets relief from acid reflux and heartburn.
- A glass of water can be taken some time after the meal to ease the acid reflux and heartburn.
- Almonds can be chewed in the morning or after the meals to have miracle treatment from this ailment.
- Tea is prepared from chamomile or fennel can provide relief from this. The tea may be sipped and avoid to gulp it and of moderate temperature.
- Eating an apple after meal can alleviate from this ailment.
- Candied ginger can be used in tea to prevent this problem from recurring.
- Two to three TSP of apple cider vinegar is effective in preventing this ailment.
- Papaya enzymes are available in pills can reduce the chances of this problem.
- Aloe juice is also very effective to prevent it.
- It is better to chew sugarless gum after meals